VoiceWay gave our company employees the ability to work from home or on the road and still seem to be in the office.
S&A Compusoft, Toronto, ON
It’s about how you answer the call.
VoiceWay is a Canadian company headquartered in Toronto. We host our applications and infrastructure at the major telecommunications center located on 151 Front Street Toronto.
VoiceWay offers a Hosted Voice over IP PBX Solution that allows small to medium-sized businesses to manage both internal and external communications more effectively and at lower costs than using a traditional phone system.
The strength of VoiceWay is in the technology used, the ease of installation and our commitment to customer support – our solution comes to revolutionize small business communications. Now any company, any size can benefit from all the advantages offered by an advanced, enterprise-level phone system.
What VoiceWay does for your business:
- You get all the company communications in one place: fax, voicemail, call logs, call management - all go under a single web-based interface
- Have multiple locations and still appear under one roof
- Get notified by email when you receive new messages
- Don’t spend thousands of dollars in telecom technology and infrastructure
- Lower radically your monthly bills on long-distance calls
- Keep your existent phone numbers or get new local or toll-free numbers
- NO Maintenance fee. Month-by-month or annual contracts.
VoiceWay is dedicated to providing high-quality, innovative services to the small and medium enterprise market. We build enduring relationships with our partners and customers by providing a creative approach to enabling technology, and by offering outstanding customer service at competitive rates.