VoiceWay gave our company employees the ability to work from home or on the road and still seem to be in the office.
S&A Compusoft, Toronto, ON
The VoiceWay phone system can serve a multitude of business locations as well as mobile workers as if they were all in one place.
Here is a glimpse on how it works.
- Communication Server - provides all phone system functionality even without any equipment deployed to your office.
- Web Portal allows our customers to customize their phone system behavior (automatic attendant, extensions, call forwarding, etc…) via a web browser.
- VoiceWay Bandwidth Manager - a new generation of communications asset that delivers enterprise-level communications capabilities at a small business price. It maximizes the number of calls that can be handled by the DSL connection required to mange internal calls and outbound calls.
- IP Phones – The VoIP technology allows you to answer your calls no matter where you are. Take your phone with you or have multiple phones installed at different locations – calls to your extension will always ring on a nearby set – whether IP, cell or regular. VoiceWay supports a wide range of enterprise-level IP phones (Aastra, Polycom, SNOM, etc…) as well as any SIP/IAX2 -compliant Analog Telephone Adapter or Software Phone.
- No phone lines are required on-site, only a high speed internet connection.
This way the phone system can serve a multitude of business locations as well as mobile workers as if they were all in one place.