VoiceWay gave our company employees the ability to work from home or on the road and still seem to be in the office.
S&A Compusoft, Toronto, ON
VoiceWay combines traditional voice mail features with advanced capabilities and it brings valuable productivity and management benefits. You can find out immediately when a message comes in; review messages in the way that suits your style or access - phone or Internet; quickly scan visually to see who called and who left messages and respond in any order.
- Standard message handling options- play, rewind, fast forward, pause, replay, save, delete, check time, date and calling ID.
- Customized greeting – VoiceWay hosted PBX gives you the ability to record different personal greetings for "no answer", "busy" and "do not disturb" conditions, holiday or after hours.
- Message waiting indicator on the phone set - it indicates the presences of new voicemail by a blinking lamp or stutter dial tone.
- Notification of receiving new voicemail – the user is notified instantly by email or he can receive a voice call from the voicemail system.
- Email forwarding- you can send voice messages to anyone as audio attachment.
- User self-administration – the user has full control of their voice mail. Use touch-tone or the Web Portal to update voice mail passwords, set message play or appearance order, record personal greetings, create call distribution lists, and more.