VoiceWay gave our company employees the ability to work from home or on the road and still seem to be in the office.
S&A Compusoft, Toronto, ON
The Web Portal is an intuitive graphical web interface that puts the user in control of his communications. It basically cuts out the time spent on accessing different sources/devices and with managing the communication (faxes, voicemail, call management, calls tracking).
- Directory – acts as a private address book for the individual user's own friends, family and business contacts
- Voice Mail – review and listen to messages from your computer. Forward voicemail messages as email attachments, set-up notifications to receive when new voice mail is received. Record custom greeting.
- Conferencing - make a conference reservation, invite the attendees and then manage the conference “room”
- Call Routing - Advanced call management capabilities put the user in control of inbound calls. Configure different treatments based upon day-of-week and/or time-of-day. Handle calls differently depending upon who is calling. Use Find-Me to ring their home phone and cell phone simultaneously when important customers call, but route unwanted calls directly to voicemail
- Call Log - Monitor inbound, outbound and missed calls with the call log. See whether a missed a call is from an important customer even though he didn't leave a message
- Self-Administration- Web Portal provides intuitive tools that to manage the phone and the many service features. Common activities include instantaneous phone reassignment, adjusting the ring-no-answer timer, password changes, configuring custom call screening and/or time-of-day schedules.